Sale Sold out
Regular price £70.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Are you looking to become a barista, open your own café or do you have a café with staff you would like to be trained. We've designed this short course to give you and your staff all the skills necessary to start your barista journey.
This course will take you from complete novice to making café quality drinks in a few short hours.
What to expect:
This course is aimed at anyone who has not approached an espresso machine before, as well as new baristas, home enthusiasts and those looking for a refresher course.
This half-day hands-on course will give you the basic techniques in setting up your machine and grinder, pulling the optimum espresso, texturing silky smooth milk time after time and understanding the coffee menu.
- Harvesting, processing and roasting
- The barista's role
- Grinder and espresso machine operation, cleaning and maintenance
- Factors affecting coffee flavour
- The perfect espresso and quality control
- Milk texturing
- Drinks preparation and presentation